MOAB REWILDER RETREATS
Relax. Reset. Rewild. This 3 day/3 night retreat was designed for the inspired outdoor enthusiast looking to fuse yoga with wild desert adventures. Daily outdoor yoga & meditation serves to ground, center and connect us to the natural world, bringing mindfulness to our movement as we engage in the exciting world of rock climbing, canyoneering, stand-up paddle boarding and slacklining. Customize your trip with an optional 4th day add-on of desert tower climbing, a rock climbing 101 clinic, mountain biking, or whitewater rafting down the Colorado River.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Half-day rock climbing trip
- 3/4 day canyoneering trip
- ¾ day stand-up paddle boarding trip with yoga
- Two hour slacklining lesson (plus access to slacklines throughout the retreat)
- Four yoga classes
- Guided meditations and pranayama exercises throughout the retreat
- All meals and snacks (see below for details)
- All activity-specific gear
- All overnight camping gear, including tent, sleep cot, sleeping bags and camp chair
- Transportation throughout the retreat
- Optional 4th Day add-on’s (not included in price): whitewater rafting trip (Westwater Canyon or the Moab Daily), desert tower climbing trip, mountain biking trip, rock climbing clinic.
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATIONS
For the duration of the retreat, accommodations entail comfortably glamourous tent camping in scenic locations within a 45 minute drive of Moab, Utah. Tents, cots, sleeping bags and pillows are provided. Here, nature will be our soundtrack, and the cosmos will present the backdrop for one of the best night viewing skies in America.
ABOUT THE FOOD
A proper diet fuels the body and gives it the energy it needs to grow, play and sustain itself. Along with help from a Registered Dietician, local farmers and foodies, we've crafted delicious recipes and balanced meal plans to suit our active lifestyle. All meals and snacks will be provided and prepared fresh from natural vegetarian foods that promote optimum vitality and health. As much as possible, food will be organic and locally sourced from Moab farms. Let us know if you have any special dietary requirements and we can happily accommodate you. Learn more here.