Relax. Reset. Rewild! This 3 day/3 night retreat was designed for the inspired outdoor enthusiast looking to fuse yoga with wild desert & mountain adventures. Daily outdoor yoga & meditation serves to ground, center and connect us to the natural world, bringing mindfulness to our movement as we engage in the exciting world of rock climbing, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering and slacklining. Our unique and eclectic team of certified guides and instructors carefully craft each retreat to provide a fun, memorable and safe experience while exploring the landscape of the natural world around us and our own wild nature.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Half-day rock climbing trip
- Half-day stand-up paddle boarding river trip
- 3/4 day canyoneering trip in the majestic Pleiades Canyon
- Two hour slacklining workshop (plus access to slacklines throughout the retreat)
- Four yoga classes
- Daily guided meditations and pranayama exercises throughout the retreat
- All meals and snacks
- All activity-specific gear
- All overnight camping gear, including tent, sleep cot, sleeping bags and camp chair
- Transportation throughout the retreat
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATIONS
Accommodations entail comfortably glamorous tent camping in the La Sal Mountains, a 45 minute drive from Moab, Utah. Tents, cots, sleeping bags and pillows are provided. Here, nature will be our soundtrack and the cosmos will present the backdrop to one of the best night viewing skies in America.
ABOUT THE FOOD
A proper diet fuels the body and gives it the energy it needs to grow, play and sustain itself. Along with help from a Registered Dietician, local farmers and foodies, we've crafted delicious recipes and balanced meal plans to suit our active lifestyle. All meals and snacks will be provided and prepared fresh from natural vegetarian foods that promote optimum vitality and health. As much as possible, food will be organic and locally sourced from Moab farms. Let us know if you have any special dietary requirements and we can happily accommodate you.
Meet/Transport to Camp
Lunch at the crag
(Lunch in the Canyon)
Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Lunch on River
PRICE PER PERSON: $739