October ReWILDer Retreat
October ReWILDer Retreat
YOGA :: CLIMB :: CANYONEER :: SUP :: ACROYOGA :: SLACKLINE ::
OCTOBER 11 - 14, 2018
Early Bird (Before July 1st): $699 + Tax
Regular Pricing (After July 1st): $799 + Tax
40% deposit required for reservation
Relax. Reset. Rewild! This 3 day/3 night retreat was designed for the inspired outdoor enthusiast looking to fuse yoga with wild desert adventures. Daily outdoor yoga & meditation serves to ground, center and connect us to the natural world, bringing mindfulness to our movement as we engage in the exciting world of rock climbing, canyoneering, stand-up paddle boarding, acroyoga and slacklining. Our unique and eclectic team of certified guides and instructors carefully craft each retreat to provide a fun, memorable and safe experience while exploring the landscape of the natural world around us and our own wild nature.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Half-day Rock climbing trip
- Half-day Canyoneering trip
- Half-day Stand-Up Paddle Boarding trip
- 2-hour slackline workshop (plus access to slacklines throughout the retreat)
- 2-hour acroyoga workshop
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily guided meditations and pranayama exercises throughout the retreat
- All meals and snacks
- All activity-specific gear
- All overnight camping gear, including tent, sleep cot, sleeping bags & pads
- Transportation during the retreat
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATIONS
Accommodations entail comfortably glamourous tent camping in scenic locations within a 45 minute drive of Moab, Utah. Large canvas tents, extra large cots, super comfy sleeping bags and pillows are provided. Tents are shared between 2 people with dividers provided for privacy. Here, nature will be our soundtrack and the cosmos will present the backdrop to one of the best night viewing skies in America.
ABOUT THE FOOD
A proper diet fuels the body and gives it the energy it needs to grow, play and sustain itself. Along with help from a Registered Dietician, local farmers and foodies, we've crafted delicious recipes and balanced meal plans to suit our active lifestyle. All meals and snacks will be provided and prepared fresh from natural vegetarian foods that promote optimum vitality and health. As much as possible, food will be organic and locally sourced from Moab farms. Let us know if you have any special dietary requirements and we can happily accommodate you.
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
- Retreat size is limited to 12 people and requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- Full refunds are given for cancellations made 90+ days prior to the retreat start date. Partial refunds are given for cancellations made within 90 days of the retreat start date. Read our full cancellation policy here.
- Questions? Call 1-855-WILDSOL
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Transportation to the retreat (we can help you plan a shuttle from the airport)
- Gratuity for Guides